The Urban Planning Student Association (UPSA) is looking for a 1st-Year Representative to be part of our Executive Board! This is an opportunity for a new incoming student to join the UPSA Board, and help make an impact at Wagner. The 1st-Year Representative will have the opportunity to create programming and work closely with faculty to help make the planning program even better.
- Work with the UPSA Board to develop programming ideas for lectures, events, field trips, panel discussions, etc.
- Plan, promote and host at least one event in the Fall and Spring.
- Develop relationships with other student organizations at Wagner and in the greater NYU community.
- Organize and coordinate fellow 1st-year students to determine their academic and programming needs.
- Attend monthly meetings with the UPSA Executive Board.
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and answers to the following questions:
- What makes you an excellent candidate to be considered a 1st-year representative for 2010-2011?
- Propose an event that you would like to plan for this 2011-2012 academic year. What would you like people to take from your event?
Your answers should not exceed more than 1 page. If you have any questions, please email Sam Filler, UPSA President, at email@example.com. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, September 21st at midnight.